Procedure of installation of Punjabi Raavi Unicode Font in PC
- By default Raavi Font is installed in PC but if its not installed then download -> Raavi Font
( Procedure for installing Raavi Font )
- Go to the Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region -> Region and Language.
- On the opened window, go to the Keyboards and Languages tab.
- In Keyboards and other input languages section, click Change keyboards button.
- On the opened Text Services and Input Languages box, modify the priority of the available languages as required.
- Click language bar TAB and click docked in the taskbar
- Click OK on all the opened boxes and windows to save the modifications.
- Open Ms-Word Select Raavi from Font List
- Click on EN on right bottom of taskbar and select Punjabi
- Now type in Ms-Word